Karwa Chauth 2021 Tips to make your Mehendi Dark: The festival of Karva Chauth has a special significance in the life of every married woman. On this day, women observe a strict fast for the long life of their husbands and end their fast only by worshiping the moon in the evening. This year this festival will be celebrated on 24 October. On this day, women adorn themselves with 16 makeups.
On this day, women especially apply mehndi on their hands. By the way, after applying mehndi, you will also adopt many tips so that the color of your mehndi becomes black. But, even after doing all this, if your mehndi is not dark, then we are going to tell you some easy tips, by adopting which your mehndi will become completely dark. So let’s know about this-
1. Before applying henna on hands, wash it thoroughly. This will remove all the dust particles in the hands. If the hands are clean, the color of the mehndi will increase.
2. Many times people wash their hands only after 2 to 3 hours of applying henna due to paucity of time. In such a situation, the mehndi does not get dark. Try to remove the henna from the hands at least 5 to 6 hours after applying mehndi. Apart from this, you should also avoid moving your hands again and again.
3. When your henna dries, apply a solution of lemon, sugar and water on it. By applying this, the henna stays on the hands for a long time and it does not come out. It also darkens the color of mehndi. To make this solution, mix 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon water and apply it on the henna with the help of cotton.
4. After applying henna on the hands, give it a compress of cloves. For this, put 3 to 4 cloves on the pan for making roti and roast the hands with the smoke coming out of it. This will make your mehndi very dark.
5. After drying the henna, try not to wash the hands with water. To remove mehndi, rub both the hands together and remove all the mehndi. Along with this, try not to let soap get on your hands for 12 hours.
6. After removing the henna, apply mustard oil on both the hands. If you want, mix some lime in mustard oil and apply it on the hands. This will make the mehndi look absolutely dark and beautiful.
Disclaimer: ABP News does not confirm the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article. Take these only as suggestions. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, please consult a doctor.
read this also-