Mutual Funds: Mutual funds are becoming a popular investment option. People are preferring to invest more especially in Mutual Funds through Systematic Investment Plan (SIP). Today we will tell you about 5 equity mutual fund schemes that have given great returns in five years. But before that we would like to caution that while investing in Equity Mutual Funds remember that past track record is no indication of future performance. Now know about these stocks giving great returns in 5 years:-
Tata Digital India Fund
- The first number in this list is of Tata Digital India Fund.
- This fund has given 36.86% returns in the last 5 years.
- On the other hand, if we talk about the last three years, then the return of this fund has been 43.99 percent.
ICICI Prudential Technology Fund
- This fund has given 36.02% return in the last 5 years.
- On the other hand, if we talk about the last three years, then the return of this fund has been 45.43 percent.
Aditya Birla Sun Life Digital India
- This fund has given 35.10% return in last 5 years.
- If we talk about the last three years, then the return of this fund has been 43.81 percent.
SBI Technology Opportunities Fund
- This fund has given 30.65% return in last 5 years.
- The fund has given 40.17 per cent returns in the last three years.
Franklin India Technology Fund
- This fund has given 28.32% return in last 5 years.
- The fund has given 35.82 per cent returns in the last three years.
As we can see from the above table, almost all are from IT or tech pack. In fact, IT stocks have risen significantly, giving a solid performance to the stocks in this sector as compared to other sectors. We advise caution as the markets themselves are overvalued at current levels and there is a possibility that mutual funds may underperform even with the best returns in the coming days. The performance of mutual funds always depends on the performance of the stock markets and with the sharp rally in the last 1 year, big investors are getting a little worried on valuations. Hence, as the market picks up, there may be increased selling pressure which may emerge and hence one needs to be careful while investing in equity mutual funds as well.
(Investment advice in any fund is not given by ABP News here. The information given here is for informational purposes only. Mutual fund investments are subject to market risk, read all scheme documents carefully. NAV can fluctuate depending on the factors and forces influencing the security market including fluctuations in interest rates.The past performance of a mutual fund may not necessarily reflect the future performance of the schemes. The mutual fund does not guarantee or guarantee any dividend under any of the schemes and is subject to the availability and adequacy of distributable surplus. Investors are advised to review the prospectus carefully and seek specific legal, tax and scheme You are requested to seek expert professional advice regarding the financial implications of investing/participating in